- Contact paper
- Heart stamp (1 7/16 inches wide; found at craft stores)
- Craft paint
- Paint pouncer brush (the blue brush in the image above)
*A standard clipboard at any school-supply store is about 8 inches wide. The heart stamp is nearly 2 inches wide, which allows for four hearts per line, six lines total.
1. Cut out six strips of contact paper, making them long enough and wide enough to stamp four hearts (roughly 3 inches wide and 8 inches long).
2. With the ruler, mark off what would be the middle of the heart (1, 3, 5 and 7-inch mark) on one strip of contact paper.
3. Pile up your six strips, leaving the marked one on top. Punch out the hearts using your marks as a guide.
4. Stick each strip onto the clipboard.
5. Paint! You’ll need a couple of coats if the clipboard is dark or if you want your hearts to be darker.
6. Peel off the contact paper…
…VOILA! How cute is this?!
What are your favorite ways to spruce up school supplies? Tell us in the comments below!