Happy National Donut Day! Here at The Stylehouse, we’re of the opinion that every day should have this title, right?! But since today is really, truly National Donut Day, we couldn’t help but celebrate. We rounded up seven of the most delightful donut recipes from around the web. Take a peek!
1. Start your day off with blogger Cooking Classy’s recipe for donut pancakes. (Have you heard of anything more splendid? Neither have we!)
2. Why not enjoy donuts as a lovely little snack? We’re simply swooning over these heart-shaped treats from Sugar and Cloth.
3. You can never go wrong with a classic: vanilla-glazed donuts from Deliciously Sprinkled.
4. Get seasonally inspired with strawberry shortcake donuts from A Beautiful Mess!
5. Keep it trendy with ombré color-block donuts from Paper + Stitch.
6. Jump into summer with these camp-inspired s’mores donuts from Lakyn + Judah.
7. Feeling super ambitious? Try making your own cronuts at home. This recipe looks tough, but the rewards are oh-so delicious!
What’s your favorite kind of donut? Snap a pic and share with us on Instagram by tagging @PBteen!