Each month, we share our favorite of-the-moment color. Usually it’s just one beautiful hue (check out our posts on coral and pool), but in honor of America’s upcoming birthday, it seemed only natural to feature the classic combo of red, white and blue!
This timeless color trio reminds us of our favorite summertime activities, from watching fireworks with family to afternoons on the lake. Here are five great ways to rock it – just in time for the 4th!
1) Dress for the occasion. How often does America turn 238 years old? We love blogger Atlantic-Pacific’s take on celebrating with preppy stripes and a floppy hat.
2) Prep the perfect party. Throwing a summer barbecue with your family? We love this 4th of July Burlap Party Banner from Pottery Barn – it adds a little extra flair to your Independence Day bash.
3) Ace your space. We’re big believers in updating your space for the season – which is why we’re swooning over our Nantucket Stripe Duvet set! It’s great year-round – and extra charming this week.
4) Nail it! The easiest way to get spirited for the 4th? A fun (and easy) DIY manicure using red, white and blue! We especially love the one above by blogger For Smart Chicks.
5) Celebrate! Take advantage of the day off to spend time celebrating with friends and family.
How are you getting ready for the fun 4th of July weekend? Share in the comments below, or tag us on Instagram @PBteen!